Thursday, July 3, 2008

Body acne soap and face masks for acne prone skin

What's you skin type? Balanced and normal, dry, or oily? Many acne fighting products are tailored to a specific skin type. These are usually clearly stated on the product container. For instance, Neutrogena makes facial cleansing soap bars in several types including moisturizing for dry skin, oil-free for oily skin, etc.
A few years ago, I stumbled upon some really great methods and was then able to cure my acne condition in less than 2 months. Because it took me time to do the testing, I am quite sure if I was given the system of methods, I could have cured my acne in less than a month. Anyway, it is kind of off topic here. This article aims to let you in the system that I have discovered and developed that only guarantees success with acne. This piece of information is VERY EFFECTIVE and important for those who have acne today but tomorrow's the wedding day / party event / photo shoot session.
Skin rash is a common term used in Chinese medicine for acne, eczema and so on. It is considered a symptom only. Some cases last a few days but many will last for years. You'll never get to the roots if you use ointments or other skin applications. You must understand the characteristics of this problem: (a) The rash can spread or move from one location to another. (b) It flares up from time to time for various reasons. (c) What you eat or do can make it better or worse.
bodyboheeianm.blogspot.com
tags: good over the counter acne cream, how to treat acne scar, sephora skin care acne

No comments: