Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne solutions that work and how to wash face with acne

Getting rid of acne is easy if you just know what works and what works not. If I tell you that it is possible to cure your acne in just two months, without spending any money on medical treatment and products, would you believe me? You better be, because I am a living proof that shows it is possible to cure acne of any severity in just 2 months.
I looked at my eating habits of late. I was prone to the occasional chocolate craving, but after all these years I doubted that the sweet confection had turned against me. Besides, I was buying organic, dark chocolate now; nothing sinister there. In fact, I had improved my diet greatly over the years and recently tried to go vegan.
Tea tree oil is by far the best topical acne treating remedy I have ever seen. By applying it directly onto your face or affected area, tea tree oil can effectively kill those acne causing bacterias deep under your skin. Doing so will treat acne as well as prevent it from coming back again.
erannieep.blogspot.com
tags: how to get rid of acne overnight, do prenatal pills help acne, cream for acne scars uk

No comments: